Terms and Conditions of Sale for Online Sales
This Software End User License Agreement (EULA) is between the end user (hereinafter referred to as Customer), and Micro Plus Software Limited trading as Tollring™ a company incorporated in England and Wales (registration number 02843012) of 10 Moorcroft, Harlington Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 3HD, United Kingdom (hereafter referred to as Tollring), the developer and owner of the program and software (hereinafter referred to as iCall Suite).
Subject to these terms and payment of licence fees, Tollring hereby grants Customer the limited, revocable, non-exclusive, and non-transferable right to download, install and activate iCall Suite on a specified number of devices solely for Customer’s internal business operations and permitted solely for the term and number of licences purchased.
The Subscription License is further subject to the following conditions and restrictions:
- Customer may not copy iCall Suite or distribute, install, or otherwise provide iCall Suite to any other person or organisation.
- Customer may not and agrees not to or enable others to use the Licensed Software in any manner that is illegal or not authorized by this EULA.
- Customer may not modify, adapt, translate, duplicate (except as expressly set forth in this Agreement), disassemble, reverse assemble, or reverse compile the Services, or otherwise attempt to discover the underlying source code of the Services, for any purpose.
- Customer may not use iCall Suite in any manner that intends to compete with or derive competitive information from iCall Suite.
- Customer may not and agrees not to or enable others to create any derivative works from all or any portion of iCall Suite.
Tollring may reasonably increase licence fees on an annual basis so long as Tollring issues a notification to customers in writing online or via email of such fee increase at least thirty (30) days prior to the increase.
Acceptable Use Policy
Disruption of the Service. You may not:
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, or the technical delivery systems of your service provider.
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measure.
- access or search the Service by any means other than publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”).
- attempt to disrupt or overwhelm our infrastructure by intentionally imposing unreasonable requests or burdens on our resources (e.g. using “bots” or other automated systems to send requests to our servers at a rate beyond what could be sent by a human user during the same period of time).
- interfere with or disrupt the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail
- bombing the Service, or by scripting the creation of Content in such a manner as to interfere with or create an undue burden on the Service.
Misuse of the Service. You may not utilize the Service to carry out, promote or support:
- any unlawful or fraudulent activities.
- the impersonation of another person or entity or the misrepresentation of an affiliation with a person or entity in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others.
- the publishing or posting other people’s private or personally identifiable information, such as telephone numbers or email addresses, without their express authorization and permission.
Violations of this Acceptable Use Policy
In addition to any other remedies that may be available to us, your service provider reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your account or your access to the Service upon notice and without liability for your service provider should you fail to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy. If you are a user of the Service under your employer or organization’s account, your service provider reserves the right to notify your employer or organization of any violations of this Acceptable Use Policy.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time. The most up to date version is available to view in the help section of your application. All users of the Service are expected to comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.