Review live contact centre statistics to keep customer-facing teams focussed on customer experience.
Supervisors can review agent performance and resourcing in line with business KPIs. A dedicated workspace displays live calls and KPI summaries by contact group in line with targets. The ability to manage breaks, broadcast messages and chat to agents makes management simple. Supervisors can also predict agent requirements for resource optimisation to keep customer service levels high.
- How many calls are left unanswered?
- How many of those calls are returned?
- What is the cost of an unreturned missed call?
- Do you know your busy hours, at a per-team level?
- Can the call journey be simplified to take less time and involve fewer people?
A dedicated agent console makes it easy for agents to manage calls, with the ability to identify VIP contacts, transfer, hold, callback, receive notifications on callbacks and schedule calls. Script presentation promotes consistency in call handling to maximise customer experience.